CFL 2024

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Victor Cui, where are you to guarentee a win for the Elks? Help them Victor Cui -Kenobi.

1722215413220.jpeg

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
At this point, I’m either hoping they go 0 for the season, there are 12 fans at the last home game, they announce the new owner, and in his opening presser he burns anything in an Elks logo in a bonfire, and promises that that word will never be uttered by the team again. Or that Ford is once again asked to play the role of hero, leads the team to a playoff berth, then in a presser to announce his extension, he tells the team to FO.

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
At this point, I’m either hoping they go 0 for the season, there are 12 fans at the last home game, they announce the new owner, and in his opening presser he burns anything in an Elks logo in a bonfire, and promises that that word will never be uttered by the team again. Or that Ford is once again asked to play the role of hero, leads the team to a playoff berth, then in a presser to announce his extension, he tells the team to FO.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Actually I lied, I still love to see it. Especially the fact that they were able to keep games close against good teams and then they get rid of Jones and are still losing including getting blow out by the other absolutely terrible team in the league.

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
The defence looks like they’ve just given up. Can’t blame them, if the team doesn’t care in the offense why should they care.

Actually I lied, I still love to see it. Especially the fact that they were able to keep games close against good teams and then they get rid of Jones and are still losing including getting blow out by the other absolutely terrible team in the league.
I honestly don’t understand this point of view.

Reactions: MoontoScott

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad