CFL 2024

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
It’s ridiculous for the league to give the team this many days off between games, he is rusty, and it’s totally the leagues fault, not his.
Ha ha, lol.

Now you’re just looking for a reaction. ;)

Although I belong to the MBT excuse of the week club, so this satisfies me. I got 12 of them for a penny when I signed up. They keep coming every week and all I have to do is pay exorbitant amounts for shipping and handling.

• Haha
Reactions: bellagiobob

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
It’s ridiculous for the league to give the team this many days off between games, he is rusty, and it’s totally the leagues fault, not his.
BLT booed off the field. 3 for his last 13 passes.

Such a weak throw on the interception ---which looks like it was the head shot for the game. You'd think that a veteran QB would know that a short hook pattern to the outside is a timing play.

First time all season that the EE defense comes with the house and it goes for a 65 yard touchdown the other way.

Well, that escalated quickly.
It usually does.

If they won't bring in Ford then I would give Prukop a shot. I've watched him play and he can throw the ball.

Reactions: brentashton

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
It looks like the last days of Bear-Sterns. No one knows what's going on--a state of denial.

This won’t end well then.

1722213365127.jpeg

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
Just turned on the game and not even surprised. Glad I turned down free tickets; don't even care.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad