CFL 2024

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
MBT fined again today by the CFL for comments about the schedule. How about playing a lights out game at QB and easing the pain that way?

Might be time for MBT to retire from the CFL again. One of the highest paid players in the league just can't get over playing on a Sunday and then - GASP - playing again the following Friday?! Maybe the league should schedule a game on a Tuesday or Wednesday, MBT hasn't lost on those days of the week yet.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
The CFL Command Center really needs to get out of it's own way. A true amateur hour of what it chose to and not to review in tonights game in Montreal. They neglect to review a turnover, which is supposed to be automatic, and then later in the game after the officials ruled something NOT a turnover, they review it after both teams blew their challenges already.

Love the sport and league, but they need Ambrosie gone and a fresh face in a bad way.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
The CFL Command Center really needs to get out of it's own way. A true amateur hour of what it chose to and not to review in tonights game in Montreal. They neglect to review a turnover, which is supposed to be automatic, and then later in the game after the officials ruled something NOT a turnover, they review it after both teams blew their challenges already.

Love the sport and league, but they need Ambrosie gone and a fresh face in a bad way.

I have to say, it's getting harder to take it all seriously. The command centre inserts themselves at complete random. No rhyme or reason to it, no consistency. Officiating is at an all time low right now.

Reactions: bellagiobob

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Wasnt that the guy claiming how he was gonna go drop thousands on new merch for the elks?

That stuff probably makes good firestarter right now, when fires arent banned.
Yes, it was. Enough for his whole family, he said. Yes, too bad for the fire ban, it would have made excellent fuel.

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
Might be time for MBT to retire from the CFL again. One of the highest paid players in the league just can't get over playing on a Sunday and then - GASP - playing again the following Friday?! Maybe the league should schedule a game on a Tuesday or Wednesday, MBT hasn't lost on those days of the week yet.
MBT - More Bitching Today 😁

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Ottawa steam rolled a Stampeder club that looked less than ordinary last night.

When was the last time that the Eastern Conference had 3 teams that looked stronger than a number of teams in the West?

I think you would have to go back to the early 1970's with the likes of Joe Theismann in Toronto, Sonny Wade in Montreal and Condrege Holloway in Ottawa.

Strange days indeed.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

When was the last time that the Eastern Conference had 3 teams that looked stronger than a number of teams in the West?

I think you would have to go back to the early 1970's with the likes of Joe Theismann in Toronto, Sonny Wade in Montreal and Condrege Holloway in Ottawa.

Strange days indeed.

Conredge Holloway. Now there’s a name I haven’t heard in a few decades!

Reactions: brentashton

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005

Strange days indeed.
Dave Dickinson isn't a good coach.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
But that doesn't take away from the fact that some of those Eastern clubs are much better run than they were for literally decades.

Watching the game last night, I said to my dad that the East is better than the West for the first time in my life (I'm later 30s)....he said "yeah, same with me (early 60s). Lol.

Good to see a competent outfit in Ottawa. The tackling last night was first rate and Brown looks like the real deal.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Toronto and Winnipeg played some hot potato with that win, holy smokes. I don't think many of us were expecting a 2-6 Bombers team, and their next two are against BC...3rd in the West is still faintly on the horizon if the bumbling Elks can ever get things out of first gear.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Toronto and Winnipeg played some hot potato with that win, holy smokes. I don't think many of us were expecting a 2-6 Bombers team, and their next two are against BC...3rd in the West is still faintly on the horizon if the bumbling Elks can ever get things out of first gear.

First gear is being generous. Being in neutral is probably generous as well. Stop going in reverse should be the goal at this point. ;)

Reactions: Kyle McMahon

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Must win tonight. Oh wait, that's what I have been saying for the last 2.5 seasons.

If you can't beat a bad team at home well.....

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Absolute sh*t passes from BLT so far. Nowhere near the targets.

Credit the D with holding up to this point.

Wow, 2 bad football teams here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad