OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
With Saliba likely leave sooner, Pogba should strongly be considered (Columbus, Cincy, LAFC and Marseille are interested). His monetarily demands have drastically decreased.

In 2025, in MLS, with so many stars coming, you can't aspire to be a contender let alone make the playoffs with no serious Dp. That said, I won't be against giving Martinez DP contract.

Griezmann - LAFC
KdB & Mo Salah - San Diego with that Egyptian billionaire owner
I heard Dybala's always in the US with possibly guys like Lewy, Neymar, Muller, Neuer, Lacazette following. They all openly expressed interested before. No time to waste.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Seems like the NHL is going with Amazon in the same type of venture of Apple/MLS.

Although Bettman denied it was the end of local broadcasting and alluded that both would co-exist, at least for the start.

We'll see what happens...

But it made me think of how I do miss TVASpanre's coverage with the whole crew. It was one of the best local coverages in MLS, so MLS season pass is quite a let down compared to that.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Seems like the NHL is going with Amazon in the same type of venture of Apple/MLS.

Although Bettman denied it was the end of local broadcasting and alluded that both would co-exist, at least for the start.

But it made me think of how I do miss TVASpanre's coverage with the whole crew. It was one of the best local coverages in MLS, so MLS season pass is quite a let down compared to that.

Rumors were that Crave could also take Habs games. As for IMFC, man, we even had a weekly 30min episode as a recap/news/debate. Even if the Habs do stop typical broadcasting, I bet they'll still have a bunch of weekly episodes for hockey and the Habs.. something we'll never have back with soccer

thebestnic

Jun 29, 2022

The MLS crew should be doing the hockey/Habs broadcast tbh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad