OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
He mostly played as an attacking mid for his whole career, so not a forward. I wonder if he could play as a #8. He has a bit of a similar profile as a player and history to Choinière
I like him closer to the net, I think he could be a solid 10 down the road. He has the right skillset and the right mentality.

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
100%. But at the same time, I kind of get it. After this next window in October, the next game will be mid November, and we know that SS can't be used in the winter.

So I'm hoping that they announce that a future game will be in Montreal when they're here, maybe next spring/summer, even if they can't give specifics now.

Reactions: ArtPeur

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
100%. But at the same time, I kind of get it. After this next window in October, the next game will be mid November, and we know that SS can't be used in the winter.

So I'm hoping that they announce that a future game will be in Montreal when they're here, maybe next spring/summer, even if they can't give specifics now.

I'd go to a mid November game :snide:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad