OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Is he better than Duke?

Also, Matteo Schiavoni was loaned to Forge FC in April. He played a whole 6min since then. LOL

We also still have the great Ilias Illiadis who hasn't played at all this season I believe?

I don't think so.

If anything, the trade might actually be one for the other.

If I was a center forward on this team, I'd be absolutely depressed. Run every game for no reason, never get a pass.

• Haha
Reactions: TRG and ArtPeur

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
I mean we know that attacking midfield is an area of concern. Duke is inconsistent and Yankov just hasn't adjusted...yet?

Choiniere is not an attacking midfielder so personally I see no connection between the two.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
So Rida is loaned, this guy is in.

And the team will still suck.

Thanks Joey.

In the mean time, Giroud, Reus, Ream have joined the league.
Zouhir was a Supplental 25-30.

Clark is a Senior.

Who drops off the Senior list? Bugaj?

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Transfer window closes tomorrow I believe?
Sort of. The transfer window for Canadian teams ends tomorrow, however for American teams it ends next week.

So we could trade players away to American teams until next week, but we couldn't get players in return, though I doubt that would stop any move from happening.

Having said that, I don't think it applies to players that are "free agents" (see Messi last year), but I'm not sure on that one.

Reactions: ArtPeur

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Maybe he is, maybe he isn't, but they also hoped that Duke would be the next Georgie as well and.....

He was arguing that Clark was more physical and used to the high pressure game and that we only had Coccaro doing it

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Clark was the second coming early in his Red Bulls career. I would like to know why he's been moved through two teams so quickly.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Clark was the second coming early in his Red Bulls career. I would like to know why he's been moved through two teams so quickly.

Maybe he's the second coming of Balou Tabla, huge and shitty ego.

We barely gave anything for him in comparison to prior trades within the league, just like the Marshall-Rutty if true

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Ad

Ad

Ad