OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Garbage effort from a garbage team. Our backline can't even track runners. So easy to score against us and offensively we have the creativity of a snail.

Reactions: ArtPeur

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
He's a monster.

I don't think the drone-gate is the only thing coming out of this.

Get the feeling we are going to get to some really weird stuff.
Weird stuff? Like what? The Cdn coaches used the drones to watch couples through their bedroom windows.

I'm glad I didn't know there was a game tonight.
I wonder if CF MTL weren't in the same predicament.

• Haha
Reactions: MarkJ

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Weird stuff? Like what? The Cdn coaches used the drones to watch couples through their bedroom windows.

That's exactly what I meant. How did you know?
A5pZ7P2.png

The punishment was a bit harsh IMO. But the ICO is super harsh with things like that.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Feels like the IOC wanted to make a strong statement and we happen to be the latest country getting caught doing it. It certainly sends a message.

I don't mind it. As long as the standard is held with other countries as well, and the ICO tends to be good at that AFAIC.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Re-watched some of the game last night.

Was impressed by Bugaj. Definitely looks like an MLS player.

Most of the team was pathetic. They were lucky to face Orlando last night. That game would've ended 15-0 against LAGalaxy with that type of effort.

Team is absolutely broken. Wouldn't be surprised if Courtois is canned at the end of the season (lol).

Read somewhere that since that loss in Chicago, team is 0-7-5 on the road. That game killed the spirit of the team, and then the Choiniere thing came out, then Renard left and the chain came off the wheel.

RIP team.

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Feels like the IOC wanted to make a strong statement and we happen to be the latest country getting caught doing it. It certainly sends a message.
It's a strong statement, and it certainly sends a message, but it's not the one you're thinking of.

When you look at all the rule breaking there is across various sports that receive absolutely no punishment whatsoever, yet this does, then you see what message it's sending.

It's not just the IOC, it's FIFA as well who have a hand in it.

Now they might be doing something along the lines of over sentencing so that it's more in line with what it should be at appeal, but even then, when you look at other scandals, mainly doping out of places like Russia and China, it's a massive joke. And not the funny kind.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Re-watched some of the game last night.

Was impressed by Bugaj. Definitely looks like an MLS player.

Most of the team was pathetic. They were lucky to face Orlando last night. That game would've ended 15-0 against LAGalaxy with that type of effort.

Team is absolutely broken. Wouldn't be surprised if Courtois is canned at the end of the season (lol).

Read somewhere that since that loss in Chicago, team is 0-7-5 on the road. That game killed the spirit of the team, and then the Choiniere thing came out, then Renard left and the chain came off the wheel.

RIP team.
Lmao you rewatched that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad