OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
14? I want to see his birth certificate

He's definitely 14.

Cavan-Sullivan-feature.jpg

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Even though it's been a roller coaster season so far, CFMTL still climbed into a playoff spot with the tie last night.
Yeah we're in the playoff picture somehow, same as last season. Goes to show you the parity in the league I guess, outside of a few really top team, it's wide open. Had we not lost so many points at home, we'd even be sitting pretty comfortable right now.

Habnot

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I am starting to have some doubt on Courtois. CFMTL are so disorganized defensively and this is something an experienced coach should be able to fix after so many games. They just play so passively in the back and Sirois gives me agita with the ball.

BTW - I really like Alavarez.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I am starting to have some doubt on Courtois. CFMTL are so disorganized defensively and this is something an experienced coach should be able to fix after so many games. They just play so passively in the back and Sirois gives me agita with the ball.

BTW - I really like Alavarez.
It's Courtois's first season at this level, it does feel like he's having to learn a lot of stuff on the job, which is obviously less than ideal. The MLS is a pretty big step up from the MLS Next Pro. It's not like he had been coaching at the lower level for 10 years either, he's still a very young coach.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I don’t think he’s surrounded as well as a guy like Nancy was in his first few seasons.

I also think there’s not enough leadership amongst the players.

Nathan Saliba is wearing the arm band ffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad