GDT: Cesko vs USA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Kase with a great shot too.. that is Pasta, Kubalik and Kase with good looks. Those are the guys I want to finish.lol

Great job by Krejcik to keep it in. Spacek with a nice shot too.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I seem to recall reading a while back that the Czech Republic is the biggest beer consumer in the world per capita.
Still true.

Although a section of Germany, I want to say Bavaria but could be wrong, has a higher beer per capita in that one region.

I also went through a huge IPA thing for about half a decade and now that I'm back to Lagers and Pilsners... Czechs are the GOAT

Reactions: Summer Rose

FastEddie

Feb 22, 2019
Well, here we are!

The matchup no Czech fan wanted.

US are stacked with a beautiful roster. They have been cruising for a week on a very odd schedule (first 3 games were the hard opponents and then 4 lighter games).

Czechs have yet to lose in regulation. Haven't really had too many bad moments. They've picked up some legit players in Zacha, Necas and Pasta. They have a goalie edge. They are fresh off a very good game against Canada.

The difference? Czechs D is far below US D. Gudas would be a 4/5 on the US side. No other Czech would crack the roster.

I expect a close game. Also a heartbreaking one.
How was Canada at the end a lighter game? Still, I take your point.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Czechs never shoot.. always one too many passes. Pasta is not like that at all.lol I think he already has 4 shots.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
They are going to try the WCs in France again?

My understanding is that it was pretty sad last time. No one in town knew it was going on.

MeHateHe

Dec 24, 2006
They are going to try the WCs in France again?

My understanding is that it was pretty sad last time. No one in town knew it was going on.
Paris is not a hockey city. Hockey in France is all in smaller cities and pretty much all in the north.

I was in front of the arena where the tournament was held in the summer prior, and they were advertising events before and after the championships, but not the championships itself.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
How about Boldy? Anyone? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HOW DID BOLDY DO?!?!?!?
ANYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

:DD

• Haha
Reactions: NyQuil

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
We are playing good so far. Shame Pasta didnt convert that breakaway. But US need only one chance to immediately punish it. Nailbiter lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad