GDT: Cesko vs Swiss

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
Both teams were brilliant defensively, I don't think you can blame the low score on the forwards.

Although I have a feeling that last year's version of Kubalik would have buried one of his chances.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
Reactions: Summer Rose

SwissFan12

May 15, 2022
I agree. And I really hope Fischer learns from his mistakes and continues to force his best players. Because they can handle those minutes. They play it each week in the NHL.

Next game is against GB, hope we don't need to play Josi 25 minutes lol

But otherwise I agree

Mogi

May 4, 2018
Next game is against GB, hope we don't need to play Josi 25 minutes lol

But otherwise I agree
Josi literally just played 30 minutes, tho he is used to that and they are professional athletes, there is constant breaks, three tv time outs, three periods, so i'll never understand people complaining if they happen to play around that.

Saablic

Feb 8, 2017
Czech Republic
What a disgusting match that was. Swiss again, as usually, in the full power with their best NHL players, we are still waiting for plenty of our top NHL players. Refs were as usually very weird. This wasn´t a hockey, this was ... I just don´t like Swiss style of "hockey". I believe we will face them one day in full strength with our best players, I hope for this, because every time we lost to them it was due to stupid PPs + we weren´t at full power. And Fiala should grow up, he probably forgot from what country his hockey skills came, I mean his parents. But karma is always here, remember last year and Switzerland domination in the group and then QF farewell.

SwissFan12

May 15, 2022
Josi literally just played 30 minutes, tho he is used to that and they are professional athletes, there is constant breaks, three tv time outs, three periods, so i'll never understand people complaining if they happen to play around that.

He is a bit less than 25 minutes in average with Nashville and he is coming off a long season, I would still manage his ice time against GB except if thing goes badly

What a disgusting match that was. Swiss again, as usually, in the full power with their best NHL players, we are still waiting for plenty of our top NHL players. Refs were as usually very weird. This wasn´t a hockey, this was ... I just don´t like Swiss style of "hockey". I believe we will face them one day in full strength with our best players, I hope for this, because every time we lost to them it was due to stupid PPs + we weren´t at full power. And Fiala should grow up, he probably forgot from what country his hockey skills came, I mean his parents. But karma is always here, remember last year and Switzerland domination in the group and then QF farewell.

Czechs played well, this team Switzerland was a bit tired from yesterday battle against Austria

I know you doesn't have your best talent and understand the frustration but it's not like we are flying here... You are solid as hell and just because of that you can compete with anyone.

trust no one

Apr 21, 2024
I believe we will face them one day in full strength with our best players, I hope for this, because every time we lost to them it was due to stupid PPs + we weren´t at full power.
You did already...twice...

swissdude

May 18, 2019

Saablic

Feb 8, 2017
Czech Republic
You did already...twice...

I mean with current players. Several last years they always had their best from NHL and I am not even talking about refs. I saw several matches and yesterday match against Austria... refs killed them, they killed hockey, end of story.

SwissFan12

May 15, 2022
I mean with current players. Several last years they always had their best from NHL and I am not even talking about refs. I saw several matches and yesterday match against Austria... refs killed them, they killed hockey, end of story.

Look at the games between Swiss and Czechs in WHC, always close, I really don't know why you are so salty about this win...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad