GDT: Cesko vs Great Britain

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Expecting a close game. Czechs have been injury free and have 4 lines doing exactly what the coach wants. Have yet to lose in regulation (and we've played the Swiss and Finland) and every game is close going into the third.

The problem? We just got Martin Necas and he's playing today. Where do we put him? Do we pull one guy directly for him? Do we mess with several lines? Could that hurt chemistry as the coach is running a Finnish masterclass on getting total buy in right now. There is no ego or stupidity with this team so far (well, maybe Gudas at times).

I'm going to say 3-1 Czechs and Necas scores a goal and everyone hops hops hops their asses to the pub after. 3 points goes a long way for us. Especially if Finland can pull out this 3-3 game against Canada right now.

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Expecting a close game. Czechs have been injury free and have 4 lines doing exactly what the coach wants. Have yet to lose in regulation (and we've played the Swiss and Finland) and every game is close going into the third.

The problem? We just got Martin Necas and he's playing today. Where do we put him? Do we pull one guy directly for him? Do we mess with several lines? Could that hurt chemistry as the coach is running a Finnish masterclass on getting total buy in right now. There is no ego or stupidity with this team so far (well, maybe Gudas at times).

I'm going to say 3-1 Czechs and Necas scores a goal and everyone hops hops hops their asses to the pub after. 3 points goes a long way for us. Especially if Finland can pull out this 3-3 game against Canada right now.
i can´t see any scenario when this is a close game. Czech performance is so far steady and above all expectations and now when our roster finally have offensive star in Nečas it is not going to be even close, he is going to complement this team much more than Pastrnak, also i would maybe add Lauko. Czech team as it is now is gold medal contender, very difficult to play against and dangerous in breakaways with Flek, Nečas and Lauko.

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
David Kämpf is out of the line-up today. This is apparently related to situation in yesterday's game vs. Austria where he received a hard hit and was slow to get up. Hopefully he is just a bit sore, no serious injury.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
i can´t see any scenario when this is a close game. Czech performance is so far steady and above all expectations and now when our roster finally have offensive star in Nečas it is not going to be even close, he is going to complement this team much more than Pastrnak, also i would maybe add Lauko. Czech team as it is now is gold medal contender, very difficult to play against and dangerous in breakaways with Flek, Nečas and Lauko.
The Czech team is the heavy favorite.. we f*** that up a lot. U18 we beat Sweden and lost to Kazakhstan next day. So I could see a closer game

Necas is amazing but I'm not seeing is as gold contenders today and I've loved the tourney so far. Let's see who gets announced as final 2 roster spots first...

Reactions: Summer Rose

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Early lead is good... now 2-0 and Krejcik with a goal. A guy I complained about .. been our top pair whole tourney and now has 4 points. Happily eating shit.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Gudas with a point... that now means we have 19 players with at least 1 point. That is some depth. No tippy top talent at all but everyone contributing. Curious how tthat looks against a Canada/US/Sweden.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I see our PP still sucks.lol Happy to continually see Spacek out there.. he's had some blunders and hasn't been punished which is good coaching of a young player IMO.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Much sleepier second... Kirk is a fun player to watch. I am always impressed.

3-1 and game is half over ... Just sayin

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Cervus with 4 points so far.

This is the problem.. him, sedlak and Kase are killing it and we have some talent coming in. I say, if they come, out the 3 NHL stars together and keep the other lines together. In theory, a Necas, pasta and Zacha line could be effective at the skodas. Then you got cervus and friends on line 2.

Reactions: czechmate

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Just found out that Cervenka is but a point away from Jags for 5th all time for Czech players in this tourney, nice accomplishment.
And a lot of us said no more cervenka... Like a decade ago. f*** where we wrong.

Reactions: jj cale

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
And a lot of us said no more cervenka... Like a decade ago. f*** where we wrong.
With the spots kept for and taken up by Zacha Necas and Pasta both written and verbal apologies might soon be in order for Hadamczak too.

I'll be on all of you for that should you guys go to the finals lol

I wanna see it in print!!

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
With the spots kept for and taken up by Zacha Necas and Pasta both written and verbal apologies might soon be in order for Hadamczak too.

I'll be on all of you for that should you guys go to the finals lol

I wanna see it in print!!
Kiss my ...

• Haha
Reactions: jj cale

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad