Central Division Predictions

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Don’t see it with Utah. They have almost no natural defenders up front or on the blueline. Below average goaltending. Most their skilled guys are smallish playmakers without any physical presence. They may get a boost like Seattle & Vegas did in their first year but, on paper, this is still a lottery team.

You don’t need Maccelli & Schmaltz when you have Cooley & Keller, IMO. If they want to take a leap, they have redundant assets with value they could weaponize to better balance their roster.

Maybe they prefer to wait until Iginla, Simashev, But & Lamorouix are ready. I wouldn’t blame them. They all bring a nice element that the current roster is presently lacking

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
1. Dallas
2. Colorado
3. Winnipeg
4. Nashville
5. Minnesota
6. St. Louis
7. Utah
8. Chicago

I think some of you are very much overestimating Utah.
I suggest that Minnesota is probably the most overrated team in the Central. Okay forwards, meh defence, and putrid goaltending.

Beukeboom Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Visit site
Not a certainty no, but on track to return early seaon according to reports. Videos of his skating and progress are in the hfavs injury thread and it does look promising in a practice setting.

Right now we can only hope he’ll come back at a top six level but it’ll be huge just seeing him in the lineup for us fans and certainly his teammates.
Hope he makes it back and is close to what he was a couple years ago. That said, guys who play like him rarely age gracefully. Glad he got his bag and ring.

Reactions: Avsfan1921

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad