Central Division Predictions

Carbooja

Uncle Salaami
Jun 2, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Late to the party.
Can the Jets and Wild stay on top of the central?
Are the Preds overrated?
Are the Avs overrated?
Still expect the Stars to eventually dominate.
Stars and Utah are where they I thought they would be.
The Blues have been a pleasant surprise.
Avs will turn it around, they're just too experienced to be where they are.
Preds look like they have some chemistry problem, perfect example why addition sometimes means subtraction, look at Winnipeg, they did the opposite.
Speaking of the Jets, they'll will come back down a bit, expect the Central to be murder this year. It'll be musical chairs whoever finishes at the top between Winnipeg, Dallas and Minnesota.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Dallas will be good
Utah a work in progress...might make the playoffs, but they just had another injury last night?
WPG- who knows? I've been calling for them to be a Cup contender since they had Buff. Certainly a deep team, with goaltending.
Blues are usually ok, but i just don't think they have the horses this year.
Avs are like the Leafs or Oilers in previous years. Great top end talent, but no depth, defense, and question marks in goal. Landesog and Nichushkin are big misses for them.
Nashville- don't have a clue. They usually play well, and hard, but have to incorporate new players. They'll be fighting for a playoff spot.
MN - they look good, not great, with Boldy and Faber looking like legit top line players, Rossi looking vg to augment Kaprizov, Zucc, JEE. Ok forward and defensive depth, with guys like Middleton playing well. Gustavsson has looked excellent. If Spurgeon comes back and can be even 80% of what he was they'll be a handful. Goaltending sand defense solves a lot of problems.

DAL
WPG
MN/Avs
NSH/UTA
STL
CHI

Jixer19

Dec 19, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta
Dallas will be good
Utah a work in progress...might make the playoffs, but they just had another injury last night?
WPG- who knows? I've been calling for them to be a Cup contender since they had Buff. Certainly a deep team, with goaltending.
Blues are usually ok, but i just don't think they have the horses this year.
Avs are like the Leafs or Oilers in previous years. Great top end talent, but no depth, defense, and question marks in goal. Landesog and Nichushkin are big misses for them.
Nashville- don't have a clue. They usually play well, and hard, but have to incorporate new players. They'll be fighting for a playoff spot.
MN - they look good, not great, with Boldy and Faber looking like legit top line players, Rossi looking vg to augment Kaprizov, Zucc, JEE. Ok forward and defensive depth, with guys like Middleton playing well. Gustavsson has looked excellent. If Spurgeon comes back and can be even 80% of what he was they'll be a handful. Goaltending sand defense solves a lot of problems.

DAL
WPG
MN/Avs
NSH/UTA
STL
CHI
With all the injuries on the Avs, depth takes a hit for sure, but to say Avs have no defense? Huh? You lost me right there

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
CO is 3rd to last in the league in letting in GA. 5th from last in PK. If that isn't poor defense, what do you call it? Seems a pretty obvious observation, to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad