Celtics/NBA Celtics/NBA 2018-2019 Regular Season II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
it's very hard to virtually almost impossible to break European contracts once they are signed.... and that's even if the NBA has a relationship or an interest in those leagues, think Yao and the China connection with Shanghai when he came over from there to Houston
Thanks.

Danny Ainge is a magician so one never knows

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
yeah, it could, but I'M THINKING FROM THE overall league implications, and that's hard to justify Danny going that way without getting advice to see if that is probable, and how Silver views those relationships globally as a league/brand.... you don't want to open that box, and have the NBA open an investigation that has merit and yes, the Celtics, as other teams have done, have played Panathikos or similar teams during the pre-season.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
apparently, that's the rumor floating, and Jackie Mac CONFIRMING reports back when Durant left OKC, he was seriously considering Boston, before landing in Oakland, and that was obviously before Kyrie bolted Cleveland

Gonna save this for when you get mad at someone for calling them the Florida Marlins instead of Miami.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
They always play up and down to the level of completion so every game is tight. They have a pretty good record against the best teams in the east yet have nights like this

It is infuriating

Rozier has been awful. The weak link on the team imo. And I like him too. It’s like he carried game 7 into this year and he lets it impact him on both ends of the floor

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Honestly this season the defense has been shocking. An absolute f***ing joke on that end of the floor, consistently. And I know it’s the NBA so I shouldn’t expect more, but it’s lazy and disorganized. How the f*** do you let up 80 points to Lavine and Markanen?

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
I had the time to sit down and watch a full game for once. If I only knew tonight wasn't going to be the best night to watch. I don't see any fight in this team. Defense is nonexistent, tempo is slow, and it feels like a bunch of guys playing for themselves and not as a team. It sucks because they were a fun team to watch last season. It looks like they are tuning Brad out too.

I don't know if Kyrie and Hayward changed the dynamic of this team or not since returning from their injuries last season, but something is up.

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
This team may or may not put it together for the playoffs, however they are driving me crazy !!! I can't put a finger on what is wrong. Their defense is just plain awful most if the time when they lose.

I sure hope that changes cause I love the Celtics as much as the Bruins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad