Celtics/NBA Celtics/NBA 2018-2019 Regular Season II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Celtics interested in Beal?

I highly doubt it as Trader Danny wants to save all his trade assets for a possible AD trade in the summer. Besides Beal doesn't really fit the " team first " mentality that Ainge and Stevens have built.

Melo traded to Bulls and will be released. I wonder who will pick him up.

Before you ask - not Boston. I'm thinking he FINALLY ends up with his buddy LeBron and we can watch the Fakers completely implode. God - I so badly want to see Magic try to force his usual fake smile while things are crashing down around him. :thumbu:

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
I highly doubt it as Trader Danny wants to save all his trade assets for a possible AD trade in the summer. Besides Beal doesn't really fit the " team first " mentality that Ainge and Stevens have built.

Before you ask - not Boston. I'm thinking he FINALLY ends up with his buddy LeBron and we can watch the Fakers completely implode. God - I so badly want to see Magic try to force his usual fake smile while things are crashing down around him. :thumbu:

I dont want Melo. Lakers, Raptors or maybe even Bucks would be my guess.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
The 2nd unit is trash, especially Rozier. This guy needs heavy minutes and confidence to be effective. It would be so awesome to get Rondo to come off the bench for us. Tell me whatever you want, but this guy can still play when he's interested (see playoffs last year).

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
The 2nd unit is trash, especially Rozier. This guy needs heavy minutes and confidence to be effective. It would be so awesome to get Rondo to come off the bench for us. Tell me whatever you want, but this guy can still play when he's interested (see playoffs last year).
Rondo will never step foot back in Boston, as long as Danny runs the organization, Rondo is equivalent to Lucic and/or Spooner or name any recent trade/decision made by the Bruins personnel-wise

why has Rondo worn out his welcome here, Dallas, Sacramento, New Orleans, how long will it be before LEBRON says adios Rondo the way Kyrie won't ever play with him again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad