• Michkov

Votes: 33 42.3%

• Total voters

loadie

Official Beer Taster
Sponsor
Jan 1, 2003
New Brunswick
I went with Celebrini, just because his learning curve won’t be as high as Michkov who will have to deal with a whole list of changes, from food to language to the size of the ice surface even though most KHL rinks have the same size surfaces as the NHL rinks, I’m not sure what Michkov’s home rink size is. I think Michkov is offensively talented enough to put up decent rookie numbers, but Celebrini’s complete game and more valuable position might tip the trophy to him, but it’s probably going to be a fun close race to watch

ValeriKamensky

May 8, 2013
6’1 speedy playmaking C with lethal shot and 2way abilities vs 5’10 W who’s not a great skater, has some character issues and prisoner of Roman Rotenberg?

Well, if I wanted to please twitter-scouts, I would go with Michkov
If I wanted to build a contender, I’m with Celebrini

• Haha
Reactions: habsterr and OKR

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
It’ll be Michkov……. Just so the league can screw the Habs :rolleyes::naughty::sarcasm:

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
I adore Celebrini. But Michkov is already a teenage star in the KHL, what he did on that terribad Sochi team at 19 years old this season is special. I think Michkov becomes the better NHLer of the two but not by a large margin.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
6’1 speedy playmaking C with lethal shot and 2way abilities vs 5’10 W who’s not a great skater, has some character issues and prisoner of Roman Rotenberg?

Well, if I wanted to please twitter-scouts, I would go with Michkov
If I wanted to build a contender, I’m with Celebrini

Michkov can turn 360 degree while Celebrini turns 180...

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
If, say, Michkov comes to the league this summer, and Celebrini makes the NHL (chance for this is close to 100%), who of them will have the better season and better chance to win Calder?
For the Calder it's flip a coin as torts as the head coach is a real problem but it would be very interesting if the Flyers won the lottery and Michov also came over right?
Stankoven :sarcasm:

If he gets bumped up to the top 6 and first unit PP sure maybe.

McNuge

Dec 17, 2010
Cambridge Ontario
Don't think you can miss with either one but Philly is likely better than where Celebrini will end up. If Celebrini ends up in Chicago with Bedard I think that could change my vote.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Don't think you can miss with either one but Philly is likely better than where Celebrini will end up.
I dunno which teams exactly would be a bad landing spot?

Columbus playing with Johnny hockey?

Maybe San Jose?

If Celebrini ends up in Chicago with Bedard I think that could change my vote.
Or the Ducks, Habs heck most of the teams getting him would be decent spots.

EddieTheEagle

Sep 17, 2006
I dunno which teams exactly would be a bad landing spot?

Columbus playing with Johnny hockey?

Maybe San Jose?

Or the Ducks, Habs heck most of the teams getting him would be decent spots.
I feel like if Celibrini lands in San Jose, he could possibly do worse statistically than Michkov. Philly seems to have a better group around him than what Celibrini would be working with in San Jose. San Jose doesn't score a lot to begin with and they control the puck very little, similar to Chicago.

Even as a Hawks fan, I'd also say they would be a "bad" landing spot for production purposes, as the rest of the team aside from Bedard is an offensive black hole and there is a reason they finished dead last in goals for.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $3,470.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated: