Celebrini Sharks wear

dmcccdmn

Dec 10, 2005
UC Davis
I'm looking into getting a zipped sweater with custom Celebrini, 17 and Sharks logo on it. NHL website has the pullover sweater that looks nice but not what I'm looking for. Anyone knows how to go about getting one? Hopefully at reasonable price.

lf

StrawHatEklund

Apr 16, 2024
San Jose
I know people on hockeyjerseys Reddit are particular about getting players on sweaters/jerseys they never wore (I kind of feel the same) but I think I’m going to make an exception and get Celebrini on the Adidas iteration of our home or alternate (Cali fin). Fanatics sweaters will be identical to Adidas the first year. Just with fanatics logo. I think the sweater Celebrini will wear at the draft will be Adidas though. Hopefully they give him his jersey with his designated number like Bedard got at the 2023 draft. So we’ll find out his number then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

Shark Finn

∀dministrator
Jan 5, 2012
Herwood
Celebrini seems to play with either 17 or 71, possibly using 71 when 17 isn't available. Both are okay in my books. Now if it was, say, 36 or 63.. Yuck!

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
He may not even want that number, maybe he had to take it for whatever reason

Bordeleau's dad wore #17, but he wore #71 more often. Thomas switched from #23 to #17 this season. Bordeleau's Twitter handle is even "Thomasbord71."

Knyzhov currently has #71.

Last edited:

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
I know people on hockeyjerseys Reddit are particular about getting players on sweaters/jerseys they never wore (I kind of feel the same) but I think I’m going to make an exception and get Celebrini on the Adidas iteration of our home or alternate (Cali fin). Fanatics sweaters will be identical to Adidas the first year. Just with fanatics logo. I think the sweater Celebrini will wear at the draft will be Adidas though. Hopefully they give him his jersey with his designated number like Bedard got at the 2023 draft. So we’ll find out his number then.
I bought a Celebrini 71 Cali Fin sweater. THUMBS UP LET'S DO THIS, LEEEEEROOOOOOY
yea, this seems like a crazy dice roll here.
Indeed it was. If I'm wrong, it'll be a nice unique flavor for the rest of time. I typically don't put any names on sweaters but this one felt special - possibly our only 1OA ever, and I like the Cali Fin but don't want a Fanatics version. Plus, I wanted to be wearing it at the draft.
Again, I thought I read he took 17 because Hutson had 71 on Boston.
I'm pretty sure this is right, and I also heard he might keep it. 71 is a pretty good, unique star number. Malkin, Larkin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad