GDT: CDSF Game 2 Blues vs. Wild 4-18-15 2 PM CT NBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
i dont care if this game becomes a blowout or not but they still better be on a seek and destroy mission until the horn goes to end the game. paste minny into the glass every chance.

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
Just need to play the physical tone of hockey they did the previous 3 seasons during the regular season to win this series.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
hahaha meanwhile in the most stereotypical Cardinals moment, Cincinatti Red Skip Schumaker gets a standing O as he steps into the box at Busch

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Wow, great pace and physicality. Just gotta keep playing our game! I think Ott is doing a good job with that.

Tarasenko is a ****ing playoff performer, wow. 6 goals in his last 8 postseason games. He really does rise to the occasion, which is obviously refreshing to see on this team. Steen and Shattenkirk are coming to play as well!

STL BLUES

Youth Movement
Oct 22, 2013
Up-Nort
Yes, more physical. But, much much better puck movement. You can always play a fast team physically, but when your moving the puck so well the speed game becomes a mute point.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Scandella did a good job keeping Schwartz from scoring. All in all, a great 1st Period. The Blues came out skating hard and hitting, winning puck battles and races, and getting into the scoring areas, and shooting from there.

The only thing I would change is for the defence to close the gaps more and stand up the Wild at the blue line, instead of continuing to allow free entry.

frostyflo

Jan 29, 2009
Austria
we still aren`t cool and calm enough, played very nervous at the start.
no need for that, we are better than them.

the first goal really helped a lot.

great physical play so far, not sure Minny can handle this.

nicholas89alex

Nov 16, 2012
Wow, great pace and physicality. Just gotta keep playing our game! I think Ott is doing a good job with that.

Tarasenko is a ****ing playoff performer, wow. 6 goals in his last 8 postseason games. He really does rise to the occasion, which is obviously refreshing to see on this team. Steen and Shattenkirk are coming to play as well!

And he attempted six shots last. If his teammates opened some space for him I'm sure he would have scored last night

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
That guy lives for the playoffs. What a stud!

On another note Duuuuuuuubbbbnnnyyyyyyyyk!!!! :laugh: Guy sucks so bad.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
big key to get the PP going, i dont care if it was a bad goal. hope we win the special teams battle from this game forward

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Minnesota's saving grace is blocking everything they can. Dubnyk himself isn't going to stop the Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad