OT: CBJ with the BEST signing so far

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Great Mighty Poo

I don't like you either.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
YARN | Take care, now. Bye-bye, then. | Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (1994) |  Video clips by quotes | da119b3d | 紗

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
I wish him well in Columbus.

Mears isn't exactly exceptional at what he does, but he was the BEST of what we had here in Pittsburgh and what remains is worse than bottom-of-the-barrel.

Maybe when the Pens are having difficulty filling seats for home games, even after giving tickets away to children who spend the entire game twiddling on their iPhones instead of actually watching what's happening on the ice, they could try this for a promotion:

"Come see the Penguins in person! Otherwise you'll have to watch the TV broadcast or listen to the radio!"

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Fordy

May 28, 2008
errey is the only one that could bring some levity to the coming years. instead we'll have bourque getting way too mad even though we're past the point where it's worth the anger and rupp who is the equivalent of pointing a mic at a painted wall drying

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm happy for him, thought he would end up back at the NHL-Network.

Just talking hockey and being a play by play guy are two very distinctly different things.

So.... CBJ...!

7d946784-9fb3-4c23-9e49-aaa3765520c6_text.gif

Goalie_Bob

1992 Vezina (2nd)
Dec 30, 2005
Pittsburgh
The best signing is that Harkins has supposedly signed in Anaheim. I don't care how bad the play by play guy is, they have nothing to do with the product on the ice, eg Harkins.

GilbertSeinfeld

Mar 4, 2024
I wish him well in Columbus.

Mears isn't exactly exceptional at what he does, but he was the BEST of what we had here in Pittsburgh and what remains is worse than bottom-of-the-barrel.

Maybe when the Pens are having difficulty filling seats for home games, even after giving tickets away to children who spend the entire game twiddling on their iPhones instead of actually watching what's happening on the ice, they could try this for a promotion:

"Come see the Penguins in person! Otherwise you'll have to watch the TV broadcast or listen to the radio!"
You might even get to call a game live!

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Bring back Paul Steigerwald!!! :sarcasm:

He’s always been a derp, but if it meant more hilariously offensive Hobey Baker-esque blunders, then f*** it…bring him back dirt cheap!! :sarcasm: :D

That alone would be more entertaining than whoever we’ll have now/watching another tired year of “Sullivan Hockey:eyeroll: 😴😴😴

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad