GDT: CBJ vs Chicago 1:00 PM Bedard Bowl Part Deux -

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Team allowed fewer goals per game and fewer shots on net per game last year.

Gudbranson's skill set is not worth $4m/year.

Ok, and Werenski-Blankenburg-Bean, who I look at as the teams top 3 defenseman, have played how many games??

It’s not “good” with them, yet certainly much worse without them.

I take Werenski-Blankenburg and Bean-Gudbranson over any “top 4” with Peeke/Gavrikov in it. I don’t see what people see in either Peeke and Gavrikov, I don’t understand how they aren’t looked as as “problems” when they play such huge roles on such a bad team.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Man Johnson is so close to making so many big plays. If he can get a little bit stronger on the puck and physically... He's going to be the guy opposing teams have to plan around.

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
16 goals in twelve games? Chicago needs to nail that man to the bench if they want any chance to draft Bedard

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
It really sucks that Chicago basically has 32nd place wrapped up because when they trade Toews Domi and Kane there will be nothing left there to win games.

We have to hope for the lottery gods to smile at us

Reactions: MAHJ71

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
It really sucks that Chicago basically has 32nd place wrapped up because when they trade Toews Domi and Kane there will be nothing left there to win games.

We have to hope for the lottery gods to smile at us
If we trade Gavrikov our defense will match their offense in suckiness. Gonna be a real battle.

Reactions: KJ Dangler

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
If we trade Gavrikov our defense will match their offense in suckiness. Gonna be a real battle.
I'm starting to think moving Gavrikov may improve our defense. Just based on eye test but he has looked real sloppy the last 10 or so games.

Also, Olivier has to get that puck out of the zone. Yikes.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Had this been an AHL game Bemstrom would have scored. He gets up here and completely misses the net

Had this been an AHL game Bemstrom would have scored. He gets up here and completely misses the net
And then he does that….good to see. Maybe that’ll get him going.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I'm starting to think moving Gavrikov may improve our defense. Just based on eye test but he has looked real sloppy the last 10 or so games.

Also, Olivier has to get that puck out of the zone. Yikes.
eh,I just think hes being played above where hes capable of due to reasons out of his or Larsen's control. Hes a 3/4 being asked to be a 1 while Werenski is out. If someone else has to take that role I have no doubt theyll look worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad