Proposal: (CBJ/TOR) Gudbranson Danforth for Liljegren Kämpf

SteelCityCannon

Mar 25, 2017
Guddy is too important to the locker room at this point to dump. He's great at what he does. His hate came from when all of our other defenseman were hurt and he was playing 22 minutes a night. He's not that guy but he plays his role.

Reactions: Figgy44

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I don't really see what this does for either team. Columbus get more value out of Gudbranson as a veteran leader than they'd get out of a maybe marginal upgrade at RD. And Toronto really don't really need an expensive "stay at home" piece like Gudbranson on their defence.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I don't think this trade makes sense for either team, but usually when fans are adamant the vet on a bad team is too important to let go of, a few months later they get traded for a mid return and everyone has a chuckle.

Yes I get what CBJ are saying

SteelCityCannon

Mar 25, 2017
I don't think this trade makes sense for either team, but usually when fans are adamant the vet on a bad team is too important to let go of, a few months later they get traded for a mid return and everyone has a chuckle.

Yes I get what CBJ are saying
Yup. Nothin out of the ordinary happened to us recently. Nothing we would need to lean on vet leadership for. Ho hum.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad