Line Combos: CBJ Roster Discussion/Line Combos

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
I like the ZA-R signing because he has actually played in a bunch of playoff games and might have some good stories for the young guys.

As for hyphenated names, we still have TF-W and OJB-H in the system, but I prefer the non-hyphenated LDBB.

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Hyphenated last names are independent of and distinct from middle names. My middle name is Caroline, not Valentine. (And OMFG the number of people who screw that up, I can't even...)
Yes, I was attempting to make a correlation to Brian Austin Green more for the similar ring. Wasn't going for the hyphen approach. :)

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Yes, I was attempting to make a correlation to Brian Austin Green more for the similar ring. Wasn't going for the hyphen approach. :)
Noted, I just get way too much grief from this any time anyone is trying to use any sort of automated system, thanks to the idiocy of other programmers, and so I have a tendency to jump at anything that even distantly resembles a "teachable moment" w/r/t this stuff. :)

Papa once joked they did it so that my sibs and I would "have to learn a sizeable portion of the alphabet simply to spell [our] own names", but it's also taught me quite a lot about robust systems design and the evils of premature optimization as well...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad