Proposal: CBJ - Nash

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
Why? There's no need for this deal from a Jackets perspective.

It's going to be REALLY difficult to make a trade make sense for the CBJ before the season starts.

There's entirely too many question marks that can only be answered by the kids playing.

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
Man, I got confused for a second thinking "How does CBJ trade for Rick Nash, he's been out for a while and he's already in their front office, this doesn't make any sense".

Still didn't make much sense after.

I also thought this was about Rick Nash. I was thinking they were going to retire his number (did they already?) or he got a promotion or was transitioning to coaching.

Very confusing thread title.

Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
I also thought this was about Rick Nash. I was thinking they were going to retire his number (did they already?) or he got a promotion or was transitioning to coaching.

Very confusing thread title.
He's being mentored in the FO, I think most CBJ assume he's going to be taking over as GM in the coming years at some point. But that's a topic for different discussion lol

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Man, I got confused for a second thinking "How does CBJ trade for Rick Nash, he's been out for a while and he's already in their front office, this doesn't make any sense".

Still didn't make much sense after.

I opened this thinking "Rick or Riley, neither make sense"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad