Confirmed Signing with Link: [CBJ] F Cole Sillinger re-signs with the Blue Jackets (2 years, $2.25M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Good bridge deal. High expectations that I'm not sure he's delivered 100% on but the potential for him to develop into a really good player is certainly there.

Reactions: BHD

HockeyScotty

Sep 11, 2021
Good contract for a young 3C with some upside/physicality; needs to embrace this role, improve his possession game/defensive impact and face-offs (typical for his age/experience) and find some chemistry with regular linemates in CBJ

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
f*** Cole Sillinger and his stupid f***ing jersey number.

His dad was too busy getting passed around by the league to tell his son that 4 is for defensemen.

And don't you dare come at me with "But, but, but Vinny Lecavalier!" because f*** him too.

While we're at it, Brock Boeser, Charlie Coyle, Matt Cullen, Ryan Donato, Bobby Ryan, Taylor Hall, Todd Bertuzzi, et. al.

EDIT: Pre-emptively, Will Smith, too.

P.S. Also Mikko Koskinen.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON

His dad was too busy getting passed around by the league to tell his son that 4 is for defensemen.

And don't you dare come at me with "But, but, but Vinny Lecavalier!" because f*** him too.

While we're at it, Brock Boeser, Charlie Coyle, Matt Cullen, Ryan Donato, Bobby Ryan, Taylor Hall, Todd Bertuzzi, et. al.

hq720.jpg

LeonDraisaitl

Jan 5, 2015
Saskatchewan

So sayeth the golden god

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
He can't skate at an NHL caliber, he can't see his teammates well or make a reliable pass, but yeah other than that, all the tools.
Had a nice bounceback in production though

Truly disaster if sophmore NHL year followed by a decent 3rd season where he put some pts on a low scoring offensive team

He made the NHL (gad a good rookie season) as a D+1 - 18 year old

If he had been developing in the WHL/USHL + 1 year AHL he would be breaking into the NHL noe hyped like a top 25 prospect league wide vs some cautious disapointment due to not major progressions as 19 and 20 year old NHLer on some terrible CBJ teams.

Think he should be a good to at besr great 2nd liner in his prime still one day

Reactions: Xoggz22

GeeoffBrown

Jul 6, 2007

hockey-only.gif

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)

Okay, cool, that's great, thanks for sharing.

:loony: :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad