CBJ Board Other Sports Thread: Part XII

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Wanted to share this wonderful letter penned to Cleveland fans by Nick Chubb. I personally had been a Browns fan since the mid-1980s despite growing up on Long Island and became a STH when I moved to Cleveland in the early 90s. My first jersey was a #92 Michael Dean Perry. Thirty years later I finally found a new number worthy of wearing: #24 Nick Chubb. LOVE the guy.

Sadly, the Browns traded away their dignity for a POS QB and I have not been able to take my Chubb jersey out or cheer for the team in 2+ years while DW is at QB. That said, a friend sent me a link to this letter and I love it...it's part of the reason I became such a Chubb fan in the first place. Hope you all enjoy. Browns need 50 more Nick Chubbs and not just on the field but off it as well.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Hey OSU football fans. I have friends coming in from Denmark in November and they want to see a game at the Shoe. I'm not an alum or a fan or a regular or anything - the handful of games I've seen has been from the goodwill of a friend. Anyway, it's the Nov. 23 game against Indiana, which people are telling me is gonna be a draw because Indiana is good. So I'm trying to get four of us in there somehow,

So how high is C deck? Does it take a long time to get there? What about going to the bathroom? Are the seats still bleachers? Online reviews seem to suggest not sitting in B.

Where are your favorite places to sit? I'm pretty sure we're just looking for the experience - not looking to spend more than a hundy-ish per ticket. Do you have a favorite third-party seller?

Thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad