CBJ Board Other Sports Thread: Part XI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KCbus

Someday, we’ll have an NHL team.
Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
I'm running out of adjectives to describe just what's going on with the Columbus Crew right now. Tonight, they had a couple borderline calls on maybe-penalties go against them, they gave up two crappy goals, they played well below standard, and they still scored two stoppage time goals for a 4-2 win. It's almost comical.

No other team I've ever cheered for has had such an air of inevitability like this.

Jovavic

Concept of a Plan
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
What happened at the Crew game? Goalie got a red and no back up? I read their other goalies were either away at international games or injured. What did he do to get sent off?

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I went to bed right after he won set 3.
I have nothing against Tiafoe but what do you have against Fritz? I was just hoping for a good match. And now hoping Fritz can close Sinner (the cheater) out.

I wonder what the details are...Sinner failed two PED tests this year and there was little spoken of it and certainly no suspension. Sounds like a double standard.

As for Pegula. Cannot stand Sabalenka between her grunting on every shot and her drama queen BS after nearly every point. Disappointed Pegula couldn't win this one, she showed resilience against an over-powering opponent and had her chances but just couldn't close out the deal. At least set two was there for her to take. She might be a consistent top ten player who never wins a Major.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I have nothing against Tiafoe but what do you have against Fritz? I was just hoping for a good match. And now hoping Fritz can close Sinner (the cheater) out.

I wonder what the details are...Sinner failed two PED tests this year and there was little spoken of it and certainly no suspension. Sounds like a double standard.

As for Pegula. Cannot stand Sabalenka between her grunting on every shot and her drama queen BS after nearly every point. Disappointed Pegula couldn't win this one, she showed resilience against an over-powering opponent and had her chances but just couldn't close out the deal. At least set two was there for her to take. She might be a consistent top ten player who never wins a Major.
Nothing against Fritz. It was late and I made an assumption that turned out to be wrong. I’ll be pulling for Taylor today.

Reactions: Cowumbus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad