Post-Game Talk: Cats bounce back and kick da broonz out of florida with a 6-1 smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
1715264869011.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Chaos2k7

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Somehow we got 6 goals without Chucky, Verhaeghe, Reino scoring

That bum bennett hasnt done anything at all this series it makes me wonder if hes even on the ice /s

Also its been said before, but it cant be said enough, ive been dreaming of seeing this version of Barkov dominate in the playoffs

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
ESPN guys were talking up Swayman in a way as if they were making sexy time with a Bagel, until he got pulled out, they have made the decision that Boston is going to win it all. I didn't here about him anymore after that.
Callahan must be the most biased national commentator on ESPN, and SN is no better, as they beat the Leafs so now they are darlings on both sides of the border. So dumb.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Love the hate, let the hatred flow. Just wait till Brady gets here.

They are just mad because the scumbags of their own aren't living up their expectations. I'm loving every bit of the shenanigans and I still wish we had Mason Marchment with this squad. ERod provides enough value with his point production but in the end he's a Just Another Guy(tm) in that price range and doesn't have the same intangibles that Marchment had.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
They are just mad because the scumbags of their own aren't living up their expectations. I'm loving every bit of the shenanigans and I still wish we had Mason Marchment with this squad. ERod provides enough value with his point production but in the end he's a Just Another Guy(tm) in that price range and doesn't have the same intangibles that Marchment had.
ERod has that dog in him, if only he had some finishing skills, lol

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017

It's completely surreal that when the Bruins start losing a game, this shit happens EVERY time, and yet you will still have Bruins fans claiming it's every other team that starts it. :laugh:

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Anyone care to share how Reddit’s holding up? Lol

Reddit is always going to be skewed because Florida has like the second lowest representation among the hockey subs. In an upvote/downvote system, defending your team when against overwhelming odds favors the more popular fanbases.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Marchment is paid an extra 2 million a year over ERod

Reactions: BabyBennettov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad