Post-Game Talk: Cats bounce back and kick da broonz out of florida with a 6-1 smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Safe to say Ramsey isnt a Boston fan :laugh:

Sign the best DB in football, get a free social media cheerleader too.

Thanks, Cats. 3 more of those please.

Signed,
A recently divorced Coyotes fan who needs these arctic O-6 teams out of the playoffs #SunBeltStanleyCup

Edit: not actually divorced. Just, like ... hockey divorced.

Last edited:

MarginNotes

Jan 8, 2007
Gothenburg
My stomach resigned after the first 10-15 minutes. Boston played well, could have scored one, even two, more with some (un)luck.
The rest was pure entertainment.
Loved the Kulikov Playoff Waltz.

I miss Goldie and Randy.

kulikovwaltz.gif

Last edited:

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Weirdest thing after that game is the Boston fans playing the victim. The Bruins started all the chippy stuff after the game got out of hand. Elbows to the back of Rodriquez’s head, Etu gets jumped by Frederick with his gloves off and he gets a game misconduct. Marchand gets in Montour’s face after the shorty and somehow Rhino gets booted but Pasta doesn’t after that scrum. Panthers are definitely not saints but for Bruin’s fans to act like the victims and at the same time saying the Bruins showed them is not a good look.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Weirdest thing after that game is the Boston fans playing the victim. The Bruins started all the chippy stuff after the game got out of hand. Elbows to the back of Rodriquez’s head, Etu gets jumped by Frederick with his gloves off and he gets a game misconduct. Marchand gets in Montour’s face after the shorty and somehow Rhino gets booted but Pasta doesn’t after that scrum. Panthers are definitely not saints but for Bruin’s fans to act like the victims and at the same time saying the Bruins showed them is not a good look.

A team with the dirtiest player in NHL crying about being victim :laugh:

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
My stomach resigned after the first 10-15 minutes. Boston played well, could have scored one, even two, more with some (un)luck.
The rest was pure entertainment.
Loved the Kulikov Playoff Waltz.

I miss Goldie and Randy.

kulikovwaltz.gif
The dance was hilarious........................glad to see you guys tied the series.
Bruins looked tired and defeated to start the third periiod...

Keep up the good work guys, this Habs fan has jumped on the Cats bandwagon.

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
ESPN guys were talking up Swayman in a way as if they were making sexy time with a Bagel, until he got pulled out, they have made the decision that Boston is going to win it all. I didn't here about him anymore after that.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
im mildly disappointed we broke our streak of never getting threads on the mainboards

also panthers media team is really upping their game

edit: huh they took it down for some reason

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaos2k7

zosodp

Oct 22, 2013
I don't post often but though I would comment on the ESPN idiots calling the game.

I found it funny that they tried to paint Boston as being aggressive at the end to "prove a point" when if you watch this team regularly this is EXACTLY HOW THEY WANT TO PLAY.

This team reminds me a little of the team of my youth - The Broad Street Bullies, so I think we should be calling them the Panthers Parkway Pounders.

Also kudos to Pasternak for stepping up and getting his @SS kicked.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I don't post often but though I would comment on the ESPN idiots calling the game.

I found it funny that they tried to paint Boston as being aggressive at the end to "prove a point" when if you watch this team regularly this is EXACTLY HOW THEY WANT TO PLAY.

This team reminds me a little of the team of my youth - The Broad Street Bullies, so I think we should be calling them the Panthers Parkway Pounders.

Also kudos to Pasternak for stepping up and getting his @SS kicked.
that has to be the funniest accidental tag ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad