Carson Soucy to have a hearing for Cross-check to Connor McDavid - suspended 1 game (MOD WARNING IN OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Don’t wish injury on anyone, but McDavid had that coming. I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t take a few more like it before the series is over

Reactions: ghostingtaro

Dr Amazing204

Oct 5, 2017
The Canucks Soucy should be able to play its the playoffs happens to the best of them other Oiler player needs a suspension for his crosscheck on Zadorov

go Nhl go.

Last edited:
Reactions: stampedingviking

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
He came in and cross checked Zadorov high in response to the McDavid stuff, it wasn't as forceful and didn't connect as much as the others but the intent was there. Edit: partially because Z had his stick positioned in a way that deflected the blow

Ah. Thank you. I must've been too busy yelling at Z!
Yeah I guess. I don't think it was as bad but then I'm biased.

Still think Zadorov should've been given something more and McD, Soucy nothing.

Also Tocchet continues to lower himself every single F ing time he opens his mouth.

Don’t wish injury on anyone, but McDavid had that coming. I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t take a few more like it before the series is over

For what exactly?

• Wow

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Ah. Thank you. I must've been too busy yelling at Z!
Yeah I guess. I don't think it was as bad but then I'm biased.

Still think Zadorov should've been given something more and McD, Soucy nothing.

Also Tocchet continues to lower himself every single F ing time he opens his mouth.

For what exactly?
The guys does nothing but whine, he’s finally showing that to the fans who don’t watch much of Edmonton play. And he’s been physically abused this series for it

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
The guys does nothing but whine, he’s finally showing that to the fans who don’t watch much of Edmonton play. And he’s been physically abused this series for it

Man at some point in your illustrious career of bullshit HF posts, I thought maybe you watched a game or two, and understood the sport.
Just another Van fan wannabe I guess

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
Nice originality

Now go back and sound everything out so you can read and comprehend post properly.

What kind of Dollar General-level chirps are these? I never thought I'd see something worse than the Oilers goaltending come out of Edmonton, but here we are with this trash talk.

You seem to romanticize an era where the Oilers had guys like Esa, Messier, Semenko, etc. but are getting the vapors over hockey being played. The dissonance on display is almost as great as "Oilers" and "forward depth."

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
As for your opinion about being up in arms, I'm not.

I mean you said Zadorov should have been suspended, whereas I think it was just chippy play and the only reason it got the attention it did was because McDavid was at the center of it.

This isn't calling McDavid a baby or anything, just acknowledging that the league will protect its star players.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Crosschecking someone in the face and requiring them to get stitches around their eyes doesn't get you a fine. The standard has been set for the rest of the playoffs.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Miller complains about his teams performance.

McDavid complains about his teams treatment.

I’m surprised Zadorov wasn’t fined again today for calling out the NHLs preferential treatment
Your second and third line are contradicting?

When has McDavid complained when being interviewed yet, didnt even make anything of the soucy crosscheck.

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad