Rumor: Carolina's Jake Bean available for a 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

LombardiTool

Jun 20, 2006
Fontana, Ca
www.glendoraemc.com
People are not grasping the severity of the flat cap and deals. GM's do not stick stats next to each other and say your guy had a better +/- so you have to add an extra pick. This is a business and players are assets. Any tiff of contract issue and the player is gone.

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
The Flyers already traded their 2023 2nd lmao so damn funny
Bean to buffalo for that 2nd.

Buffalo is forsure adding another d-man tonight along with power

Dahlin-Miller
Bryson-Jokiharju
Samuelson-Hagg

Can't see them going into next season with 2 rookie D-man

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Bean to buffalo for that 2nd.

Buffalo is forsure adding another d-man tonight along with power

Dahlin-Miller
Bryson-Jokiharju
Samuelson-Hagg

Can't see them going into next season with 2 rookie D-man

God I hope to never see Bryson on the Sabres ever again.

Take our fans hatred of Risto, multiply it by their hatred of Tage, and add my hatred of Ales Kotalik, and that’s my hatred of Bryson.

Reactions: SnS

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
From all the comments I kinda think this is like when you put a house up for sale at a below market value and then sit back and watch the bidding war happen.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Former 1st rounder who has developed decently well...surely should be worth a late first?

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Buffalo doesn't make sense, they have Dahlin and most likely Power soon. With guys like Samuelsson, Johnson in the system and they just got Hagg. 2nd would be better used on a RD or forward. Detroit just got Leddy who plays the same role, they probably will try to extend him next year too. So Bean is a bit redundant even if he's much younger. Minnesota could use another D after the Suter buyout and Soucy loss to the ED. If Bean is cheap the next few seasons that would help even more for them.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
McCrimmon likes Wheat Kings and Calder Cup winning Charlotte Checkers.

Hague for Bean + 3rd. All 2017 picks must be traded.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Bean needs a new deal this offseason.

I'd be happy if the Canes could get a good 2nd round pick. Based on Nedeljkovic's return I will expect a 3rd.
Lol I thought he had another year, youre right. Well that explains why he wants out. They low balled him on top of watching his close Calder cup winning buddies happily move on to greener pastures.

It's no fire sale, but the Canes are a very tough team to get a good contract offer out of right now.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Lol I thought he had another year, youre right. Well that explains why he wants out. They low balled him on top of watching his close Calder cup winning buddies happily move on to greener pastures.

It's no fire sale, but the Canes are a very tough team to get a good contract offer out of right now.
I don't know... is "some money and a nice chance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs" such a bad contract offer. Let's look at some guys who like this kind of offer, why don't we.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA

The article I linked to on the prior page literally said it was about greater opportunity.

He's not going to make much wherever goes. 53 total games of okay 3rd pairing play and no arb rights should keep him around the $1 mil mark, +/- a couple hundred k depending on term.

Reactions: Boom Boom Apathy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad