GDT: Carolina vs Montreal - 1/28 - 730PM ET - RDS/FS-CR

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HatTricK09

Jun 23, 2012
Bournival was playing so well at the beginning of the year with Plekanec and Gionta and Therrien screwed it up... He looks great on that line again, bet that Therrien screws it up again?

The only line MT doesn't screw with is the Pacioretty- DD- Gallagher line, so you can bet on it.

fsdev905

Dec 22, 2006
Toronto
Bournival was playing so well at the beginning of the year with Plekanec and Gionta and Therrien screwed it up... He looks great on that line again, bet that Therrien screws it up again?

Watch Eller go on that line next game and screw the chemistry he's built with Prust and Bourque.

TheRooster

Dec 31, 2013
Montreal
is it just me or did i witness a bit less dump and chase tonight? until now that is, as were trying to kill time and play safe...

Yup, you're right.

1st goal was set up because they brought it past the blue line rather than dump it in.

And there's been quite a few more chances because of this.

fsdev905

Dec 22, 2006
Toronto
Habs 5 in 7 nights starting Saturday.
Either they take a strong hold of a top 8 position (If they play like today as opposed to Saturday vs Caps) or they'll be out of the playoffs.

Game vs Bruins won't be a good indicator as they play the Bruins differently.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Either they take a strong hold of a top 8 position (If they play like today as opposed to Saturday vs Caps) or they'll be out of the playoffs.

Time to start winning

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007

Damn... this weekend would've been the perfect time to fire Therrien. If we crash out the next few games our season is toast.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
ANDY! I was kidding btw, seriously. We all hate Bergevin. I know, it'll be okay soon (5 years), it'll be okay soon (5 years).

PricePkPatch*

Sorry. When I meant "difference maker", I didn't meant "on the outcome of this match". I meant "compared to previous games".

Gorges's increase in play quality is what made the world of difference for our defense compared to the past games.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Is- Is that 10 years?
82dfb8bb65b3d5757d436ca1d250658f75f110ca019b9be46acc27722bc2128d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad