GDT: Carolina Hurricanes vs Montreal Canadiens- 12/16/14 7:30pm EST SNE,RDS (HD), TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedyPotato

Mar 29, 2012
I just don't get why MT broke up lines that were working so well just 1 game ago!! And it's not like he waited for things to unravel... he started the game switching his lines... I know I'm sounding like a broken record here but I just.. wtf???

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
A Ghetto sighting.

God I hate this coach. Players can never get chemistry as soon as something clicks, this moron breaks them up

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
If you want. Yet, Price stops that with his eyes close habitually. He's the main responsible for that goal by far.

Not sure how one mistake excuses another.
Price was weak on that. So was DD. There can be more than one breakdown from different players that lead to a goal.

mus1cx

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Lol DD plays a tiny bit better on 3rd... gets 1st line again? Oh my god give Chucky a friggen chance. ****ing MT

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
why was DD back with pax and gally? are you *** serious?
He wasn't. Did you see when the left the zone, he went off and Galchenyuk came on?

I guess DD should have just given the pick to Carolina and change so people wouldn't go crazy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad