GDT: Carolina Fish Fry: Islanders @/on/below(?) Carolina

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

3CanesInTheBox

no touch my guys
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Welp, division seems pretty much locked up at this point withe Devils down 4-0.

michael-clarke-duncan-dont-you-put-that-evil-on-me.gif

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Welp, division seems pretty much locked up at this point withe Devils down 4-0.
I wouldn’t quite go that far considering our play as of late (even with this weekend’s wins we haven’t exactly been great), but today does go a long way towards this hopefully becoming a reality. Let the Devils and Rags beat each other up hopefully with the Devils moving on and we should be able to beat whatever wildcard matchup we get. But let’s lock up the division officially first.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I wouldn’t quite go that far considering our play as of late (even with this weekend’s wins we haven’t exactly been great), but today does go a long way towards this hopefully becoming a reality. Let the Devils and Rags beat each other up hopefully with the Devils moving on and we should be able to beat whatever wildcard matchup we get. But let’s lock up the division officially first.
The Devils have been struggling lately too- but we can't take anything for granted. We should aim for a good win streak going into the playoffs, and winning out is not a crazy impossibility with our schedule. Let's roll.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
The Devils have been struggling lately too- but we can't take anything for granted. We should aim for a good win streak going into the playoffs, and winning out is not a crazy impossibility with our schedule. Let's roll.
Yeah agreed and they have a bit tougher schedule. I’d say today was our toughest game remaining so far but that being said we’ve played down to our competition more than we’d like to see this year so I’m not assuming anything quite yet. I feel good though, much better than I did coming off the disappointing Detroit loss.

surfzone365

Jan 13, 2021
Ashburn, VA
I think the games against Ottawa should be a bit concerning. They‘ve been dealing with the injury bug lately, so it’s easy to overlook them, but their forward group is still full of dangerous scorers. Can’t take anyone lightly.
If we can get through the rest of this regular season unscathed, the playoffs should be a cakewalk. No need for us to worry.

• Wow
Reactions: Tryamw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad