GDT: carmin

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
I think their fans are happy. They've been in the sad limbo of being good enough to make the playoffs but not good enough to win anything. No cups, no picks, no nothing. Sad existence. Add to that the fact that their top 2 C's are dinosaurs.
For many seasons now, the franchise highlight is ending Patrick Roy's career and Niederreiter beating Colorado on the road in a Game 7 OT of a opening round that everyone and their mother expected the Wild to lose. I will never forget that game.

At this point, it sure would be nice to beat Chicago in the playoffs. They are literally the Wild's kryptonite. I don't know what else the team needs to make a cup run. The best shot was 2015.

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
We aren’t doing what we did in preseason.

I’d get FoGoals and Zykov out there

You're very right. I wonder why HCRB would go away from what was clicking so well. What we had is the closest I'd seen to what the Caps have (their power play is disgustingly good, obviously we don't have an Ovi) in forever. People were moving, the puck barely stayed still.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
You're very right. I wonder why HCRB would go away from what was clicking so well. What we had is the closest I'd seen to what the Caps have (their power play is disgustingly good, obviously we don't have an Ovi) in forever. People were moving, the puck barely stayed still.

We crashed the net and wrecked them, this is a powder puff play

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad