Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
waldo-carmen-sandiego-and-their-pet-fish-nemo-lived-happily-4971023.png

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Carmen Sandiego is way too hot to hook up with that dorky fashion criminal.
Highly successful women apparently have exceedingly hard time finding themselves a man with similar or higher socio-economic status, ever more so as more and more women get academic education and exceed the men in numbers in universities.

I think the cartoon aptly captures this peccadillo of hers. Look at the moron with the remote and a matching fish.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Highly successful women apparently have exceedingly hard time finding themselves a man with similar or higher socio-economic status, ever more so as more and more women get academic education and exceed the men in numbers in universities.

I think the cartoon aptly captures this peccadillo of hers. Look at the moron with the remote and a matching fish.
Hooray for crushing grim reality! We never get what we really want, we just settle for whatever we can get. It's kind of like being a fan of this team.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm

Hooray for crushing grim reality! We never get what we really want, we just settle for whatever we can get. It's kind of like being a fan of this team.

As a highly educated, dorky man, I approve of this development.

MV5BNmEzMDg3YmQtMGQ2NS00ZDA4LWFlMWQtMmI4MjgyOWEyNzEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM5MDI2Njg@._V1_.jpg

SvechneJerk

Christ is King
Jul 15, 2018
NC

Yet another example as to why @Lempo is the shining jewel of HFCanes.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
From Mr. Smith...

The Hurricanes did not skate on Saturday morning, but here is a projected lineup based on lines utilized in practice on Thursday.
Forwards
Foegele-Staal-Williams
Ferland-Aho-Teravainen
McGinn-Necas-Zykov
Martinook-Wallmark-Svechnikov
Defense
Slavin-Hamilton
de Haan-Faulk
van Riemsdyk-Pesce
Goalies
McElhinney
Mrazek
Scratches: Di Giuseppe (healthy), Fleury (healthy), Darling (lower body; injured reserve), Rask (hand; injured non-roster)

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012

Can confirm, am also moron with remote and matching fish (figuratively speaking)

also marrying up is stupid great and not terribly hard, but much easier if you're into big girls

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Grandeur? Afloat?

image141.jpg
Mean ships. The ones built in Finland will manage to fit to go under the Great Belt bridge in Danish Archipelago only in full speed, because the ship swims a little bit deeped that way. Oasis of the Sea had to be built with lowerable chimneys on top of that.

If I'm the ship captain and approaching the bridge I probably ask once more the credentials of the guy who did the engineer math before slamming the handle to full throttle.

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Can confirm, am also moron with remote and matching fish (figuratively speaking)

also marrying up is stupid great and not terribly hard, but much easier if you're into big girls
My workmate always rues of not having married the only girl in the biggest house of the village, but opting for the biggest girl in the only house instead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad