Carl's First 7 Rounds Mock Draft Game

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OB5

May 2, 2015
With their final selection in the 2020 NHL Entry Draft the :kingsselect Charlie Desroches!

2: Quinton Byfield, C, Sudbury (OHL)
35. Roni Hirvonen, C, Assat (Liiga)
50. Emil Andrae, LHD, HV71 (SuperElit)
56. Kasper Simontaival, RW, Tappara (Jr. A SM-liiga)
66. Lukas Cormier, LHD, Charlottetown (QMJHL)

84. Connor McClennon, RW, Winnipeg (WHL)
97. Ryder Rolston, RW, Waterloo (USHL)

128. Alex Cotton, RHD, Lethbridge (WHL)
159. Artem Shlaine, C, Shattuck St. Mary's (HS-MN)

190. Charlie Desroches, RHD, Saint John, (QMJHL)

@McMozesmadness up and PMed!

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
:vegas

Vegas is still looking to package Nick Holden and futures for a cheaper NHL calibre player. RHD and backup goalie are the needs.

PM me

:nucks

Vancouver is looking to move a contract. Willing to part with futures to get rid of a contract. In addition, we are looking to bring in an NHL calibre veteran backup and a veteran RHD.

PM me

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
BUF.png

The Buffalo Sabres are pleased to select,
with the 193rd selection,
from the Chicoutimi Saguenéens,
RD Louis Crevier!

@ZanTheMan PMd

Last edited:
Reactions: Carl182

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
We have a trade to announce...

receive D Jason Demers (50% contract retention), D Parker Wotherspoon, and LW Logan Cockerill

:isles

receive D Nick Holden, LW Jonas Rondberg, D Peter Diliberatore, and the rights to F Martins Dzierkals

Pending confirmation...

Reactions: uncleben

Carl182

Mar 31, 2019
We have a trade to announce...

receive D Jason Demers (50% contract retention), D Parker Wotherspoon, and LW Logan Cockerill

:isles

receive D Nick Holden, LW Jonas Rondberg, D Peter Diliberatore, and the rights to F Martins Dzierkals

Pending confirmation...
Just to make sure, Demers already has 562.50$ retained on his 4.5M AAV, in other words 12.5%.
You want to retain the other 37.5% for a total of 50%, because I don't think we can retaine more than 50% combine.
If I'm mistaken please tell me!

When a team trades a player, they have the option to retain a part of their salary (and cap hit). The team who retains the salary then pays the retained percentage of the salary, and also retains the percentage of the cap hit until the contract expires. The following requirements must be met to retain salary:
  1. The percentage retained cannot exceed 50 percent of the player’s salary (including all bonuses) and Salary Cap Hit.
NHL CBA FAQ - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps.

Last edited:

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
Just to make sure, Demers already has 562.50$ retained on his 4.5M AAV, in other words 12%.
You want to retain to other the other 38% for a total of 50%, because I don't think we can retaine more than 50% combine.
If I'm mistaken please tell me!

When a team trades a player, they have the option to retain a part of their salary (and cap hit). The team who retains the salary then pays the retained percentage of the salary, and also retains the percentage of the cap hit until the contract expires. The following requirements must be met to retain salary:
  1. The percentage retained cannot exceed 50 percent of the player’s salary (including all bonuses) and Salary Cap Hit.
NHL CBA FAQ - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps.

If those are the rules, then I guess so...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad