OT: Career advice Part II

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
So, I didn't get the offer and the role is no longer on the website. So I'm assuming that they gave the offer to someone else. And I have nothing in the pipeline. No idea what to do, I'm not getting interviews.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Any time you're looking to network and email someone it can make your emails sound better. Sometimes I have political debates with it. I just find it fun and fascinating.
I see. I'm pretty fed up with politics and luckily not looking for a job at this time. :)

So, I didn't get the offer and the role is no longer on the website. So I'm assuming that they gave the offer to someone else. And I have nothing in the pipeline. No idea what to do, I'm not getting interviews.

Sorry to hear that. You may be right but sometimes that happens and you may still have a chance. All you can do is make finding your new job, your full time job until you have some luck.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I see. I'm pretty fed up with politics and luckily not looking for a job at this time. :)

Sorry to hear that. You may be right but sometimes that happens and you may still have a chance. All you can do is make finding your new job, your full time job until you have some luck.

The worst paying full time job of all time. The thing is I had very little interest in that particular role and while originally I thought the company was cool I read it went downhill. I just wanted a paycheck and some security.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad