Feb 23, 2014
This is what happened with Finland's soccer team, of all things/sports:

images

[Edit: I assume you know our Prime Minister.]
cheech_and_chong_this_is_cheech_marin_today_200707_ggiiudyqau

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
Hello friends, good luck tonight. Any chance Teuvo plays? (For fantasy purposes)
Lately we were all here for fantasy purposes but the team seems to be improving again so maybe we aren't any more.

The medical hockey gods roll the dice on Teuvo's availability.

Reactions: DaveG

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
Game time decision but he heard about your fantasy team and he’s going to give it his best shot at playing tonight and scoring a couple points for you.

No need to be sarcastic.

We don't want to be called "Crusty Tubesocks", do we? That's not a great hockey name. Shock and horror.

Oh that guy already disappeared.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
From BOSHOCKEYNOW

The Boston Bruins have now been outscored 16-1 in three games against the Carolina Hurricanes and it’s clear that they’re doomed if they draw the Canes in the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Obviously anything can happen and the previous playoff series’ will be in the back of everyone’s mind but honestly are the Bruins not likely to be doomed no matter who they meet in round 1? Canes, Pens, Rags, Leafs, Panthers, Lightning all seem to be on another level completely than the Bruins.

Reactions: mikeyfan and Tryamw

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
upload_2022-2-10_22-0-34-png.506301

Couldn't help noticing, all three stat lines taken together make something of a point about plusminus as a useful stat.

And Aho needs to stop smiling when it's just not in his build. Solemn, serious cherubs are allowed too. And Freddy needs to go full Elm Street.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
Aho Skate!!! 5-0
Unless I'm reading you wrong, you thought it was skatepuck, but slo-mo shows the tip was stickpuck. Just clarifying this because that sequence was totally mental from the entire SAT, and that's obviously a good sign. The first pass was so svechy too.

Reactions: Tryamw

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Unless I'm reading you wrong, you thought it was skatepuck, but slo-mo shows the tip was stickpuck. Just clarifying this because that sequence was totally mental from the entire SAT, and that's obviously a good sign. The first pass was so svechy too.
Yep and the way he lifted his other skate over the puck as it went under it..

Reactions: Stubu

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
Yep and the way he lifted his other skate over the puck as it went under it..
Damnation. I had to watch the slowest replay five times before I saw the puck just barely going under his skate blade.

You'd have to ask him if it was done or just happened. Chances are he wouldn't be able to tell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad