GDT: Caps vs Yotes 9p.m zzzzzzz fest

Burakovsky95*

Does that make it easier to deal Green then?

No not IMO. I'm of the faith that Green is not re-signing here no matter what anyway. I only trade him though if we're out of it at the deadline.

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if Schmidt forced GMBM to trade Orlov when he can't break into the lineup unless they plan on letting Green walk in the offseason. He's looked great so far.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
cmon, Kuz. dumb play forcing your goalie to make a save on your bad pass in front of the net

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
No not IMO. I'm of the faith that Green is not re-signing here no matter what anyway. I only trade him though if we're out of it at the deadline.

Not eager to see Green go either, but I'd like to see the Caps get something for him instead of letting him simply walk like Semin.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Holtby looks good in the middle of the period as usual. Let's see what happens when the clock gets skinny

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
Yes. I do like the physical presence he brings to the ice. Another year or two of maturity game wise and he could be dominate.
Yeah when him and Ovi are both throwing heavy hits it's a pleasure to watch. Looking forward to seeing him developing a scoring touch. I was sour on Willy last year but that was mostly my unhappiness with the role Oates forced him into.

Also lmao Beagle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad