Prospect Info: Caps Top Prospects General Discussion Thread - 2024

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Watched the first two periods. Leonard had the most grade A chances with two posts and some other chances. Hagens wasn't doing much for me in the first period but in the second one can see the passing hockey sense. Perrault was very quiet other than the pass to number 15 for that 3rd goal.

Reactions: Lou Sassole

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013
When he average 4.2 points a game over the first couple months, can we change our mind and bring him up?

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
When he average 4.2 points a game over the first couple months, can we change our mind and bring him up?
Pretty sure he can’t join until his junior season is over now that he’s been re-assigned.

Juniors is fine for him this year. Hopefully he makes Team Canada for the WJC as well if he’s having the season we hope he has.

Reactions: Lou Sassole

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013
Pretty sure he can’t join until his junior season is over now that he’s been re-assigned.

Juniors is fine for him this year. Hopefully he makes Team Canada for the WJC as well if he’s having the season we hope he has.
Bummer. Oh well... I guess it's "good for hockey" that Tij and Cristall are going to be putting on a show out there.

Leafs1991

Nov 17, 2015
That looks like when the college kids are home for Christmas and jump in on the old guys beer league game.
I came here to find out if Thompson was starting and decided to read this thread, cause why not. Holy moly, what a play!

Kalopsia

Sponsor
Jun 25, 2018
Mateiko was named captain of SJ this week.

During Dev Camp I was mostly focusing on Leonard and Cristall, but there were a lot of times when I'd notice someone having a good rep at a drill and it'd turn out to be Mateiko, I think probably more than anyone else there. Maybe he just stuck out to me because he's already a big dude, but I think he's gonna be looked back at as a diamond in the rough from that draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad