Speculation: Caps Roster General Discussion (Coaching/FAs/Cap/Lines/etc) | 2024-25 Summer Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DukeDog13

Dec 10, 2010
Richmond, VA
Does anyone have a picture of player weights from today. Did Ovie tip the scales at 350? 400?
Really hoping someone has an answer to this. Ovi's weight should be a massive concern for this upcoming season. Dude looked like he was skating in pudding while wearing concrete crocs for skates during much of last season.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Supposedly this was taken in June of this year. If so, he looks fine.

1000002449-jpg.887415

Monsterrain

Mar 4, 2013
Maryland
Supposedly this was taken in June of this year. If so, he looks fine.

1000002449-jpg.887415
I don’t know man, there were other pics where he looked majorly bloated.

Really hoping someone has an answer to this. Ovi's weight should be a massive concern for this upcoming season. Dude looked like he was skating in pudding while wearing concrete crocs for skates during much of last season.
Ive been saying this for years. He has to drop some weight to increase his speed.

Kazer

Jun 20, 2009
Maryland, US
I'm not worried about Ovechkin. Sammi covers the team well, but this just seems like an attempt from her to drive engagement. No one else who covers the team seems concerned.

Gulitti noted that Ovechkin has completed his skate test (after not completing it on Thursday due to this minor injury).

Reactions: Holtbyisms

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Reactions: Misery74 and um

Kazer

Jun 20, 2009
Maryland, US
Oh come on, the old “writing it for clicks”….that’s so tired….dude left practice after the first drill. Something happened.
He left a pre-training camp informal skate. I'm not saying she made it up. I'm saying she's making it a bigger deal than it is.

It's a very minor injury several weeks before their opening game.

BerthMania

Jun 3, 2022
Montréal
Question for Caps fans, who between Hendrix Lapierre and Miroshnishenko has the best chance to make the team? Also, who between the two you'd say has more value for the team right now in general? (Miro is 2 years younger then Lapierre for instance).

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Question for Caps fans, who between Hendrix Lapierre and Miroshnishenko has the best chance to make the team? Also, who between the two you'd say has more value for the team right now in general? (Miro is 2 years younger then Lapierre for instance).
Lappiere easily for the first question. The skill and speed in the center position is great. As far as Miro he has less value being a winger and his ultimate upside is still be determined. What I do like about watching his games he physical and has fight on the boards. As far as a scorer just not sure how much he will generate for himself. When I watch him play I find myself thinking about what a talented pass first center would do for him which kinda tells me Miro kinda feels like a 3rd maybe a stretch 2nd line winger ATM.

• Love
Reactions: BerthMania

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad