Speculation: Caps Roster General Discussion (Coaching/FAs/Cap/Lines/etc) | 2024-25 Summer Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

Attachments

• IMG_5027.jpeg
    IMG_5027.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2

MrGone

Nov 18, 2009

As a kid this is what I thought hockey player looked like. I was quite disappointed to find out this is not the case. I was about 14yo and went to as Hartford Whaler benefit softball game. And there was little different between the hockey players and dad's they were playing against.

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Sponsor
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not normally a fan of black jerseys, but I got one of those last year because I wanted to get an Oshie jersey before he was gone, and I already have too many red/white/blue jerseys.

Of course, I rarely ever wear any of my Caps jerseys, because I'm always worried that a cat's going to scratch it and pull a thread, or a baby's going to barf on it, or I'm going to spill a pot of chili all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: VaCaps Fan and g00n

qc14

Jul 1, 2024
I also don't normally like black jerseys but I think that 1) black/blue/gold is a good color combo and better than many of the other recent black NHL jerseys 2) the logo being so big really helps break it up and 3) the diagonal stripe is super unique without being gimmicky

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
He was so sick when he wore that with the reflective visor. Then Brodeur had to whine and get his way, as per usual.
I would hope its only to keep faces more visible for broadcast purposes and not help goalies. We can always have more goals if it does give shooters an advantage. Imagine when they are in the red jersey and they had sick red mirror visor tints.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad