Speculation: Caps Roster General Discussion (Coaching/FAs/Cap/Lines/etc) | 2024-25 Summer Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ArmadilloThumb

Apr 20, 2018
Wish we would go back to the real originals - large font, each letter sewn on directly to the front. Classic as any original 6 or original 12 jersey (Kings also need to get back to the original purple and gold - Islanders and Sabres have gotten there and they get it).

Happy to let you young'uns decide on whatever Weagle Eagle design you want for the 3rd.

We should have seen Ovi in this...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1725914736940.jpg
    FB_IMG_1725914736940.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 3

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Can't stand any Jersey ads. Will actively avoid any jersey advertiser if at all possible, as they are, to a degree, ruining it for me. Makes me WANT to stop watching and do other things - kinda stupid strategy the league has with this as the additional revenue isnt that big. I know a lot of other older traditional fans also feel that way.

As for the Caps I don't gamble or Tic tok so whatever. Just feel distanced from the game more by it. But still Go Caps, so I guess they don't care.
Amen to that! Creeping into Euro football jersey territory. Owners gonna monetize everything.

For awhile, Cap Centre had "HOME DEPOT" painted on all the stair risers - if not all, at least the ones across from where we sat. No opt-out for that!

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Just heard Peat passed away....RIP
Very sad. Believe he was homeless living out his truck at one point and suffered from severe memory loss, depression, and migraines. Very likely he'll sadly be the next in a growing line of former NHLers confirmed to have CTE.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Very sad. Believe he was homeless living out his truck at one point and suffered from severe memory loss, depression, and migraines. Very likely he'll sadly be the next in a growing line of former NHLers confirmed to have CTE.

Seriously. I know precisely dick about diagnostic medicine, but at some point, the list of outcomes... homelessness, etc... have to be recognized as indicators, or maybe secondary symptoms... don't they?

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Seriously. I know precisely dick about diagnostic medicine, but at some point, the list of outcomes... homelessness, etc... have to be recognized as indicators, or maybe secondary symptoms... don't they?
Agree. The indicators and signs are out there. Wake up NHL and figure out how to get these former players some help. It’s a good investment in humanity. And if that isn’t good enough, then how about the capitalist view which is it is good for your brand. Either way, little help please!

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
That sucks balls. Sorry #51.

Godspeed to him and his inner circle of family/friends
Its a generational thing but not sure younger hockey fans realize why it was necessary to have the heavy weights. I hope the NHL does the right when it comes to health care for the vets.

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013

Monsterrain

Mar 4, 2013
Maryland
Wish we would go back to the real originals - large font, each letter sewn on directly to the front. Classic as any original 6 or original 12 jersey (Kings also need to get back to the original purple and gold - Islanders and Sabres have gotten there and they get it).

Happy to let you young'uns decide on whatever Weagle Eagle design you want for the 3rd.

We should have seen Ovi in this...
Yea i think they’ll change them when ovi’s done. They look outdated. Hopefully they go back to the originals and stay with them. So gorgeous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad