GDT: Caps @ Jets | Tues Oct 22 | MTS Centre | 7pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
And he just got bailed out by Clitsome after letting the puck slide between his legs. Are you going to acknowledge that?

Listening to the Caps announcers. This is the first time this season they've seen a goalie stop a one timer from Ovechkin like Pavs did on that PK. Did you acknowledge that?;)

bigplay41*

May 5, 2010
Winnipeg
I must say its kinda funny how much we bicker back and forth with each other in here lol other teams fans must think were a bunch of women

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Listening to the Caps announcers. This is the first time this season they've seen a goalie stop a one timer from Ovechkin like Pavs did on that PK. Did you acknowledge that?;)

I swear that puck found him on that. Looked like he had Pavs dead to rights there.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
So what I stopping us from playing like against non-SE teams?!?

I know the Caps aren't as goo defensively as some Western teams, but no reason we can't play a hitting, fast game like tonight.

TSM

Go Jets Go
Jun 12, 2011
Winnipeg
I'm pretty sure Noel is going to be upset after this game...not really a tight-defensive Central division game...as exciting as this game is, its probably a coach's nightmare.

meedle

May 17, 2011
Winnipeg
So what I stopping us from playing like against non-SE teams?!?

I know the Caps aren't as goo defensively as some Western teams, but no reason we can't play a hitting, fast game like tonight.

Most other teams are much better defensively and clog up the neutral zone so coming with speed is harder to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad