GDT: Caps jackets 7pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
And there Dowd is with the goal! That adds another dimension if 4th line is scoring

And then Jackets score. Argh.

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
I know it’s pre season but I’d like to see a little more from Dubois. He seems to go through the motions on a lot of shifts. I’ll reserve judgement until a good deal into the regular season though.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I haven’t even noticed PLD so good point. 4th line has been active. I think we have closed our gaps much better. Miro missed a couple of opportunities to use his body and position. He needs to be in Hershey but i am excited about him. Just want to see him grow.

Reactions: SecretaryofDefense5

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Good pressure towards the end. Fever looks like a good 2LD. He brings the body and clearly they are trying to create offense from blue line. Alexyev has looked much better tonight as well. Sandin becomes an expensive 3D. Not for now but I could see us moving him at after season.

Reactions: RedRocking

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Good pressure towards the end. Fever looks like a good 2LD. He brings the body and clearly they are trying to create offense from blue line. Alexyev has looked much better tonight as well. Sandin becomes an expensive 3D. Not for now but I could see us moving him at after season.
Fever-Roy should be a good shutdown pair.

I was worried they were gonna gift that spot to Sandin (I guess they still could). But, at 3LD, they can shelter him a bit - give him some favorable starts and see if he can create offense.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
I joined late, a little into the 2nd, but it feels like 42-3 seem very comfortable with each other. 6-74 looked solid too. Always nice to see new guys fit in quick.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
Outstanding setup from Wilson, good luck retrieval by Miro, and of course a nice finish from Dubois. Good to see him find a soft part on the ice to set up a shot previously on the PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad