Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Broons - Apr 18 Noon

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
I love the Caps but it will be so so so sweet to see this pathetic f***ing league fail. I can’t wait until it inevitably goes down in flames.

Keep losing money for your garbage product morons

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

sbhatt

Nov 10, 2015
I watch the Caps when I'm not watching my team (Canadiens). I thought, with Montreal just absolutely sucking, it'd be nice to watch a good hockey team kick some ass this afternoon. The Caps, while they at least score, are not providing that good hockey I was hoping to see; they are just as crummy defensively as Montreal! What the hell?!

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I love the Caps but it will be so so so sweet to see this pathetic f***ing league fail. I can’t wait until it inevitably goes down in flames.

Keep losing money for your garbage product morons

It will get worse. They will eventually take hits out in our lifetime. Enjoy the ride for now I say.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
We're literally now playing the "I believe Patrick Roy would've stopped that shot" game as to justify why our rookie goalie apparently sucks?

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
I watch the Caps when I'm not watching my team (Canadiens). I thought, with Montreal just absolutely sucking, it'd be nice to watch a good hockey team kick some ass this afternoon. The Caps, while they at least score, are not providing that good hockey I was hoping to see; they are just as crummy defensively as Montreal! What the hell?!

We're down a couple d-men.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I see that you don't watch the Capitals often

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Talking about Rask...that guy killed at least two great chances to win the Cup for Boston almost by himself. Thanks but no, Caps don't need somebody who can't stop a beachball in the finals.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009

Our defense has been bad for a few years now, well not totally awful. Kempny was glue and losing Orpik was a loss. Jensen is playing great compared to the last two years. Dillon makes dumb plays and can't clear a puck, however will fight and stick up for team mates. Orlov has great nights then has terrible defensive nights. Carlson is perplexing at times. Chara is old, but a steady veteran presence. Schultz was having a solid year, however I always thought of him as offensive minded more than defensive.

Reactions: RandyHolt

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
other then the b2b games I have no idea why Lavi is leaving VV in the game
I mean... I literally posted about it 3 times. He's not playing bad, he's been hung out to dry and it's not a blow out. Do you think there's like a set number of goals that trigger a goalie switch?

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

The defense is usually a little better than this. Not much, just a little better. But its been mainly all the top pair being a clown show today.

Caps overall D and GAA is middle of the pack in the league, just not today.

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
other then the b2b games I have no idea why Lavi is leaving VV in the game

pulling VV in two games in a row, when the problem is mostly the guys in front of him, could do more damage to Vitek’s confidence than your gain in on ice performance. Let’s not pretend Sammy would be doing any better right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad