Proposal: Caps/Avs/Hawks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
The general idea would be a 3 goalie trade. Obviously there are more details needed to make it happen. Avs go for it having a Cup experienced goalie. Caps get the vet goalie they need. Hawks get a young goalie who might potentially be a better future option than Lankinen. Fleury's cap hit is $7 million, Kuemper's cap hit is $3.5 million and Samsonov's cap hit is $2 million. THIS NOT A GOALIE FOR GOALIE TRADE AS THE MONEY, PICKS, PLAYERS HAVE TO MAKE SENSE.

:avs: Get Fleury

:caps: Get Kuemper

:hawks: Samsonov

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
The general idea would be a 3 goalie trade. Obviously there are more details needed to make it happen. Avs go for it having a Cup experienced goalie. Caps get the vet goalie they need. Hawks get a young goalie who might potentially be a better future option than Lankinen. Fleury's cap hit is $7 million, Kuemper's cap hit is $3.5 million and Samsonov's cap hit is $2 million. THIS NOT A GOALIE FOR GOALIE TRADE AS THE MONEY, PICKS, PLAYERS HAVE TO MAKE SENSE.

:avs: Get Fleury

:caps: Get Kuemper

:hawks: Samsonov
Which team is sending the Avs a first round pick since the Avs are downgrading in net? I’d take the Chicago one but it’s promised to Columbus in a trade the Blackhawks badly lost.

Avs also just fine keeping their pretty damn elite goalie in Kuemper.

Last edited:

nammerus

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
Yea…

upload_2022-2-28_15-56-21.png

Only one goalie you mentioned is on this list.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Yeah I’m pretty sure at peak panic most people were talking about Fleury coming on as a backup instead of Francouz.

Now, I wouldn’t even consider Fleury an upgrade on Frankie.

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
Fleury is not a dependable goalie any more. He’d be a good back up behind Kuemper but that’s it. He plays was too aggressive and leaves a lot of net open

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Never thought I would see that day where a fan base that touts the ‘greatness’ of Darcy f***ing Keumper. Lol!
The guy has one of the best goals saved above expectations in the NHL. He’s been excellent for the Avs. Why would the Avs trade such a good goalie right after they traded to get him and he’s been better than expected?

does that thesis make any sense to you? Doesn’t make any damn sense to Avs fans either.

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
Fleury is not a dependable goalie any more.

Was he ever? Guy started his career with the reputation of playoff choker, and didn't really shed that until Vegas. And in Vegas he was so bad after that they decided they needed to upgrade in net with Lehner. He swings like a pendulum

Reactions: Confused Turnip

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad