Capitals unveil Stadium Series uniforms...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
I don't hate the base jersey itself, but the graphics on the chest area could be done a lot nicer. Would have been a nice opportunity to use that cool old eagle/capital building logo.

Reactions: AD Skinner and mel

GrantLemons

Church of FYOUS
Feb 3, 2013
Ottawa, ON
I like the colour scheme, but the red along the bottom is way too thick. I think there's a nice jersey in there somewhere but that version of is just not it.

Reactions: haveandare

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
It says the uniform pays homage to Annapolis, MD and the Naval Academy. As someone born, raised and still residing in the greater Annapolis area I am insulted.
I’ve been to Annapolis a few times bc family it’s an amazing place

I actually like these jerseys, better than the Caps regular uni’s which are among the worst in the league for me

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I actually kinda like it. It can improve though: less red, don't shorten name to Caps, more stripes.
It does look like the Russian flag too, which is cool I guess.

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
How wide can you make a bottom stripe?

I want to like it (soooooomething in a new design)... but I just can't

the logo and stars are good.... but the white background should be an inch or so wider than the CAPS logo

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
These are pretty gross and the Capitals have a great simple jersey to start with so you really have to go out of your way to screw it up like this.

Reactions: pucky

not a troll

Oct 24, 2012
Ovi's face looks like the face you make when your mom makes you wear something you don't like.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
"all caps"

literally everything is lowercase

and it looks like they pulled his shorts from the bottom of the hamper for that photoshoot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad