Seravalli: Canucks will make a strong play for Guentzel and might present best mix of money and opportunity. Toronto, Washington, NYR, Florida also interested.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
id do 9.75x7 but 9-9.25 would be ideal.
I would as well. My guess is that they deal both Garland and Mikheyev to make this happen. Guentzel+ Lekkerimaki would be the equivalent salary and make the team far more dangerous. I get that some don't feel JL is quite ready, but at some point you have to take a chance in him in his D+3 season.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Here's the kicker. It's going to be 6 years at 10.5 :)

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018

On the Halford & Brough show Satiar Shah says (43:45) that the feeling around the league is that Guentzel will be a Canuck on July 1st, he also says he'd say it's above 50%.

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
I would as well. My guess is that they deal both Garland and Mikheyev to make this happen. Guentzel+ Lekkerimaki would be the equivalent salary and make the team far more dangerous. I get that some don't feel JL is quite ready, but at some point you have to take a chance in him in his D+3 season.
No need to move Garland just for cap. Id do a hockey trade like Garland + for Ehlers but with Mikheyev gone they will have almost 24 million. Sign use 15 million on Jake and another forward and the remaining 8-9 on defense.
I still think if they are willing to go 7 years on Jake, they should just a sign and trade and go 8 years and save a million bucks in cap.
Shit, 10 million for defense likely gets Dillion, Tanev and Myers.
14-15 likely gets Jake and a Toffoli or Chandler Stephenson.ease Lekkerimakki and Raty in the bottom six and elevate if there's an injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad