Confirmed with Link: Canucks sign RD Vincent Desharnais 2-Year, $2M AAV Contract

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
Very disappointed w this signing.

He is not built to play in the top 4 and I suspect thats where he will be playing.

• Haha
Reactions: rypper

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Checking the Oilers board, there's a general lament that they never should have let Desharnais walk, if there was even a slight chance to they were going to lose Broberg as well. Supposedly Broberg play in the Cup Final rendered Desharnais superfluous. Now they're both gone.

SelltheTeamFrancesco

Aug 11, 2015
He has now and he looked pretty bad tbh. Juulson might pass him in on the depth chart.

The league over corrected from puck movers to big stay at homers.
Did you watch last game in high leverage minutes he looked great. He has improved immensely in the last year. Comparing him to Juulsen is hilarious he has been miles better than him in the preseason.

Reactions: IComeInPeace

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I'll admit that I only watched him for a few shifts. But he was standing too upright a lot and just didn't look very mobile
Desharnais is actually very mobile for his size. His issue is breaking pucks out and not getting hemmed in, but he has actually been one of our better defenders in preseason. Juulsen doesn’t even come close.

Reactions: Peen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad